Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rotorua Camera Club Topic of the Month - Black & White


I submitted this photo "Sydney Opera House 2011" (Accepted)
This is a different perspective of the SOH, I like your choice but would like to have a focal point somehwere for the lines to go. At present I am lead up and over. While this does leave something for the imagination it also takes me out of the picture - Cliff Threadgold
I submitted this photo, "Dawn Break on Lake Rotorua" (Accepted)
Picture lacks a little bit of mood, when day is flat need to work a bit harder on the finished picture. The light sky draws my eye up & away from the main subject, could this be burnt in more? Picture seems to be slightly down on RHS horizon. Cliff Threadgold
Another favourite "Australia Zoo 2011"

"Calm waters on Lake Rotorua"

No comments:

Post a Comment